Gem Hotels Group brings big-brand 5-star hotel management standards and practices to help owners to get the most from their hotel assets.
Gem’s service starts with an operational review to identify areas of strength and weaknesses which will, in turn, present potential opportunities for improvements to revenues and also to identify potential ways to reduce operating costs towards a stronger bottom line.
Customized analysis is the first step to creating the asset management plan. This strategic plan reflects the distinct and individual objectives of the property and the owner. Core services are listed below but each engagement is tailored to the interests of the owner.
- Overall Financial Health Checkup: includes historical review and benchmarking of revenue, expense and payroll categories; cash flow analysis and recommendations.
- Competitive set survey and benchmarking; RevPAR index analysis and recommendations.
- Physical asset inspection; capital expenditure recommendations and planning.
- Strategic plan development.
- Annual Budget review and recommendations.
- Owners representative with management and/or brand operator.
- P&L monitoring, review, analysis, and commentary.
- Monitoring implementation of approved budget plans; sales & marketing initiatives, operational and capital expenditures.